Tuesday, September 28, 2010

how to draw animals by hungraphic

*My Brief Review :-

Author : Учимся рисовать животных
Age : 15+
Mode : Medium
Language : English
Rating : 10/10
Download: Download RS
Size :15.2 mb
Format : pdf
Pages :81
Buy : Amazon
Few Words About This Book:Skeletal and muscular like the image to go through the underlying infrastructure. It is very detailed, but detailed that they rely on a step by step process. However ,not for the horse because of its size and interesting detail is likely to draw more animals. This book easy to draw all types of horses from simple head, makes the head advanced, and the entire organism, more and more difficult to move, but as a simple speed. So keep, before he went home, she asked me to draw your other dog to give her the next day, I was, and she liked it! It really works, it just takes some time to develop my skills, but their pictures will get better! Lee Hammond is also an awesome drawer! I am glad that I bought, because every time I have a picture better than I do (especially if someone was a little bit or more) could have looked a little disappointed I get and felt he could never better.


1 comment:

  1. It's really very interesting. Learning how to draw animals is best to everyone. I thought it would be fun.
    How To Draw Manga

    ReplyDelete