Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lee Hammond - Drawing in Color - Animals

*My Brief Review :-

Author :Lee Hammond
Age : 15+
Mode : Medium
Language : English
Rating : 10/10
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NT8F8TLL Megaupload
Size :13,3 MB
Format : pdf
Pages :80
Buy : Amazon
Few Words About This Book:I love animals, drawing and Ana how realistic skin textures, feathers, eye, horse, dog nose, whiskers gives good tips on achieving name. The basic practice pencil drawing any color can be applied for. This too, is structured even say anything, but I think it is a great way to teach techniques. I just no time in my life to art, but a few months ago when I finally, immediately took a pencil and paper, then fell in love with drawing. A friend gave me a gift, which is one reason I bought this book as colored pencils have a beautiful set, and I would appreciate if you made by some of the produce as well as a picture can do it well author. While is true that some pictures are not photo realistic, they are truly amazing. Author help with technology, and animals that make them difficult to picture about many things broke. I wish I knew more about the animal's entire body, but it is a picture book, but a technical book that quotes a lesser extent, the eyes, skin, feathers and do not cover.
It's amazing what you can produce. I see a lot of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment