Monday, May 3, 2010

Figure Drawing

My Brief Review :-

Author
: Kensuke Okabayashi
Age : 12+
Mode : Medium
Language : English
Rating : 9/10
Download : Rapidshare
Size : 14 MB
Format : PDF
Pages:
Buy : Amazon
Few Words About This Book :I think either an inherent ability to draw or an essential starting point to effectively use this book to be acquired. On the contrary, as may well start here and then refine the necessary drawing skills.
A fast implementation of the exchange, a solid performance necessary for mobility, ease of approach, and focus on the form, the figure's head and so the details are very effective.
It was like having a comic book at your fingertips. I like the way they show the reader to make the story flow with the panel loved. How life in the development of exaggerated characters larger than is necessary. There are lots of books when he picked up the ball and was better than this.

Position angle shots and how the characters show how people marvel at how other people do and this book is not intended to be all right on the chapter. In fact, in my humble opinion, the more experienced artists to those who cannot draw useful as reference.

Then I remembered I had this book when I was a kid. I checked the date of original publication and it got to 1978. Yes, it was. It needs some structure in terms of the pencil drawing for a very good book. As human beings, the perspective, the concepts of dimensions, etc.
As an aspiring artist I do not read this book, but as someone who is interested in making comics and artistry that went into the success it is miracle can appreciate. And from that perspective, it's a great book. Some as many as you like and legends in the picture can be shown the most dramatic effect. Using these techniques seem more heroic superheroes and villains.

I do not consider myself a good artist. The book where I started and I improved quite a bit. There's something about comics that intrigues people. The art and its meanings and ideas that come from it is not. There is also a story art panels that allow the reader to imagine the world created by the artist explained. It take time to ask if we would learn to draw, and the book great easy to make your characters more real advises.

No comments:

Post a Comment